Serving Non-Profit & Cultural Organizations
KINBER is a collaborative community of education, healthcare, economic development, libraries, government and public media organizations that utilizes the high-performance Pennsylvania Research and Education Network, also known as PennREN. By offering essential services and exceptional member support, KINBER will help your institution achieve its mission and goals through the ongoing discovery, application and transfer of new network technologies.
KINBER believes in the strength of a vibrant, collaborative community that can work with leading technology firms to address challenges of common interest for the common good. By connecting organizations, building relationships and sharing services, educational institutions can achieve far more together than they can alone.
Network Engineering Expertise
KINBER’s engineers are respected experts in the field and can provide customized configurations to link one office or multiple locations to PennREN. Whether it’s configuring BGP, IPv6, subnetting, live streaming, or support interactive video collaborations our networking team can find the right solution to meet the network needs of non-profit and cultural organizations.
Why Non-Profit & Cultural Organizations Love KINBER
- KINBER’s enabling technology and connectivity provides greater access to content and content sharing.
- KINBER provides an opportunity to aggregate services for non-profit members at affordable costs.
- KINBER provides discounted training opportunities for non-profit and cultural organizations’ staff.
- KINBER enables non-profit and cultural organizations to achieve greater efficiencies.
- KINBER provides opportunities for enhanced collaboration across sectors and community anchor organizations.
PennREN, KINBER’s High Speed High Capacity Network
PennREN was built and is managed by KINBER. The network provides next generation broadband to non-profit organizations across 47 counties of Pennsylvania. It enables value-added services like Ultra (4K) high-definition (UHD) video, telepresence or videoconferencing, and data sharing. The collaborative environment also provides opportunities for member institutions to share best practices, content and programs across the network and save costs using KMEX, the KINBER Member Exchange.
Interested in accessing these services? Contact email@example.com for more information.