KINBER, Lititz, PA, is a non-profit organization promoting the innovative use of digital technologies throughout Pennsylvania. Built upon a mission to impact Pennsylvania communities, KINBER establishes strategic partnerships, serves as a bridge connecting various stakeholder groups, and fosters human connections with the positive integration of technology. KINBER serves as a catalyst in providing communities with available resources, industry expertise, and the ability to manage projects from start to finish. The team at KINBER is dedicated to the betterment of Pennsylvanians through digital equity and inclusion.
KINBER is seeking a Director of Program Operations to provide leadership in planning, development, and implementation of programming and strategic initiatives for KINBER and partner organizations. The Director of Program Operations will oversee the day-to-day administrative and functional management of programs, ensuring projects are completed within deadlines and achieving strategic objectives. Additionally, the Director of Program Operations will be responsible for coordinating KINBER programming such as workforce development collaborations, digital equity and inclusion initiatives, KINBERCON, broadband deployment support and STEM education projects. The ability to develop new programs and generate creative solutions to advance the success of Pennsylvanians is essential to the role. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of building strong relationships while ensuring efficient business operations.
Director of Program Operations Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required; Continuing education, a plus
- 5+ years of demonstrated operations, program development, and project management experience, required
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to contribute as member of the Executive Leadership Team, essential
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office Suite, required; Aptitude for utilizing and employing technology, strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated community involvement, preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: Career Portal (northgroupconsultants.com)