Since its inception in 1983, MOR has supported, advised, coached and inspired leaders as they develop strategies designed to enhance an individual and/or organization’s success. In addition to customized leadership development programs, MOR offers strategic consulting and survey services, working in partnership with clients to bring about sustainable improvements.
- To enhance the professional and personal development of senior staff who will play increasingly important management and leadership roles;
- To explore opportunities for each individual to make sustainable improvements in their effectiveness;
- To gain a heightened perspective on strategic issues facing institutions;
- To evolve each individual’s capabilities to build a diverse workforce and create an inclusive work environment; and
- To strengthen relationships and foster collaboration within and across participating organizations and communities.
Calendar for the 2024 KINBER MOR Leaders Program
- Nomination process will close in August, so a roster is available by September 6, 2023.
- Participation selection will be announced on or before September 1, 2023.
- Registration and 360° surveys begin September 7, 2023.
- Executive coaching and 360° debrief prior to the first workshop so each participant may establish an individual development plan.
Orientation: September 11, 2023 (virtual)
1:30 – 3 p.m. ET
Workshop One: October 25 – 26, 2023 (in person, Duquesne University)
October 25 — 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
October 26 — 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Workshop Two: December 5 – 6, 2023 (virtual)
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. ET
Workshop Three: January 10 – 11, 2024 (in person, Drexel University)
January 10 — 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
January 11 — 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Workshop Four: February 27 – 28, 2024 (virtual)
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. ET
Workshop Five: April 16 – 17, 2024 (in person, with KINBERCON 2024, Wyndham Lancaster Resort and Convention Center)
April 16 from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
April 17 from 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The cost of the program is $6,000 per participant plus travel/room/food expenses for the in-person meetings.
KINBER will have financial assistance available to cover some or majority of the costs for participants depending on the organization needs. Sponsoring organizations should plan on covering some of the costs.
MOR Intake Questions
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 KINBER MOR Leaders Program. The cohort for the 2024 program has already been selected and announced. If you are interested in participating in future programs, please email Alexis LaPointe, email@example.com.