Keystone REN, LLC, Lititz, PA, is a newly formed, wholly owned subsidiary of KINBER (Keystone Initiative for Network Based Education and Research) – a Pennsylvania based non-profit corporation, that provides broadband connectivity, fosters collaboration, and promotes the innovative use of digital technologies throughout the state. The driving focus of Keystone REN is to advance research and education networks and bring connectivity to underserved areas, empowering communities across the state.
Keystone REN is seeking an Executive Director to provide hands-on executive leadership to this mission driven, startup, nonprofit organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall leadership of the organization and reports to a Board of Managers. A visionary, results-oriented individual, the Executive Director will work closely with KINBER, establish the Keystone REN brand, build a sustainable organization, and create an ecosystem of connectivity and other services to community partners. The ability to build relationships, drive revenue, provide financial acumen and ensure efficient business operations are essential to the role. A successful Executive Director will ensure a culture of collaboration, teamwork, flexibility, and accountability.
Executive Director position qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree, a plus
- A working knowledge of the technology industry, network-based connectivity, and related services
- Minimum of five years providing successful leadership to a department or an organization
- Overall business and financial acumen, including operations and business development
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Willingness to travel throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Successful track record in a start-up or scaling a line of service or business, strongly preferred
- Experience with a nonprofit organization and working with a Board of Directors, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a hybrid/mostly remote work environment, preferred
- Demonstrated community involvement, preferred
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs